Adam J. Olszeski had his first “legal job” with Tim and Matt as a law clerk in the summer of 2012.
Adam began his practice working for insurance companies defending their insured’s in a wide range of cases, including medical malpractice, personal injury, product liability, and insurance coverage matters. While working as a defense attorney Adam had the opportunity to successfully try several cases to verdict, draft a number of appellate briefs, and argue in front of the Missouri Court of Appeals.
In February of 2019, Adam rejoined Tim and Matt as an associate. Adam’s years of experience working closely with insurance companies and insurance adjusters has a given him a good understanding of how insurance companies value claims, which allows him to quickly identify the weak points in his clients claims and how to best frame their cases.
- Lewis University, B.A. 2010
- St. Louis University School of Law, J.D. 2013
- Personal Injury
- ERISA benefits claims and litigation
- Insurance Litigation
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- State – Missouri and Illinois
- Federal – US District Courts of Eastern District of Missouri, Western District of Missouri, Southern District of Illinois, Central District of Illinois, Western District of Wisconsin
- and Federal Court of Claims